In the age of information, only portion of information is really important. This is the information on which our decisions are based, and these are more or less important – depending on the space in which we operate. Satisfied business customers are what counts in the business space, and this is the goal of every organization. What counts is also the satisfaction of employees; it has been proven that satisfied employees are also more efficient.
Did you know that:
- in principle, 25 percent of customers are dissatisfied and that 95 percent of dissatisfied customers never express their dissatisfaction?
- a satisfied customer will share his/her experience on average with 3 people while sharing his/her dissatisfaction with 9 people?
How to deal with this?
- Satisfaction cannot be DIRECTLY influenced, but only INDIRECTLY by changing the characteristics of services and determining the effect on satisfaction.
- In order to know how to change the services, we need GOOD FEEDBACK from users.
- The efficiency of improvement measures depends on a systematic, professional, valid, objective and reliable manner of feedback acquisition.
Measuring satisfaction is an important element of quality management, and investing in quality is a good investment for the future of every organization. Continuous improvement cannot be implemented without quality feedback, which must be systematically, professionally and objectively obtained. All of the above is provided by us, and you save your time and efforts. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our competencies in numbers
in retirement homes
in social work centres
in occupational activity centres
with providers of family help at home
satisfaction in secondary schools