A demographic study for a particular area provides an overview and identification of the current situation based on an analysis of basic demographic parameters and future development trends.
The study covers processing of data kept by the Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia.
The main demographic variables considered are:
- populations movement,
- sexual structure,
- age structure of inhabitants by settlements,
- status of population activity,
- educational structure,
- households by number of members,
- *Additional variables, as agreed with the client.
The study thus covers each of these variables by examining the demographic trends in the settlements, with the demographic trend estimate.
- Heat-to-Fuel final conference06/05/2022
- 4th Heat-to-Fuel newsletter23/12/2021
Skupina FABRIKA d.o.o.